Shipping of hazardous materials must be made according to the applicable international and domestic regulations for ground (49 CFR), air (IATA), and sea (IMDG). Companies that are involved in the transportation of smaller quantities of certain materials in a specific packing group or hazard class(es) may be authorized to ship them in accordance with the Limited Quantities provisions and exceptions laid out for the various modal regulations. For this purpose, limited quantities online training courses from Hazmat University can be very beneficial.
Limited Quantities Online Training Courses from Hazmat University
Hazmat University offers a flexible series of modal as well as multimodal training options (initial and recurrent) supplemental or standalone for the shipping, handling, and transportation of hazardous materials in Limited Quantities that are required to be shipped by air, ground, or sea.
The limited quantities online training courses from Hazmat University fulfill the requirements under 49 CFR as well as relevant international regulations for the transportation of limited quantities by air, ground, or sea.
These online courses are designed for hazmat employees, shippers, as well as freight forwarders engaged in the shipping, handling, and transport of limited quantities. You may complete these courses as standalone or as a supplement to a more comprehensive hazardous materials training in order to increase your function-related knowledge about Limited Quantities.
Online Course Options Available
- Limited Quantities Training – by Air (IATA)
- Limited Quantities Training – by Ground (49 CFR)
- Limited Quantities Training – by Vessel (IMDG)
- Limited Quantities Training – by Air & Ground
- Limited Quantities Training – by Ground & Vessel
- Limited Quantities Training – by Air & Vessel
- Limited Quantities Training – by Air, Ground & Vessel
To browse our Limited Quantities Hazmat Training options, visit this link.
Benefits of Limited Quantities Online Training Courses
The series of limited quantities online training courses from Hazmat University will provide a number of benefits to the participants as follows:
- Course content addresses only the transportation of limited quantities of hazardous materials, which delivers improved time and cost efficiency because of the focus on relevant requirements only
- The training courses serve as a single solution fulfilling the requirements of initial or recurrent training for the pertinent modal regulations
- The choice of standalone courses is available to individuals participating only in the shipping and transportation of limited quantities of hazardous materials. The need to undertake comprehensive modal/multimodal training courses is avoided
- For participants that have already undertaken complete modal or multimodal training or need to do so can choose the limited quantities hazmat training as a supplementary course to increase their function-related knowledge
- Multimodal course options from Hazmat University consolidate the training content for limited quantities that is common to individual modal regulations
- Choosing multimodal training that combines different requirements of multiple modes of transportation that you want will provide you with the same content that is otherwise provided through separate modal courses. At the same time, it enables you save significantly in terms of cost and time in comparison to complete individual modal training courses
Limited Quantities Online Training Courses: Order Now!
Limited quantities online training courses from Hazmat University include self-paced learning, relevant training content, and lower costs than the competition. Upon course completion, you can immediately print out your training certificate! Place your order here or call us at (844) 427-0167 to learn more!